Designed and manufactured to withstand the impact of large particle pneumatic conveying, the Cast-Back® elbow offers superior product protection. This elbow has a ¾” thick interlocking back tile which offers an additional – ¼” thick side protection.
Cast-Back® elbows are available in:
- Any degree and most centerline radius (CLR)
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and galvanized steel
- 2”, 3”, 4”, and 5” pipe sizes
- 3” and 4” tube sizes
- Plain ends, flanged ends, grooved ends, and other specified ends
You can also request customized Cast-Back® elbows – just speak to one of our experts about your exact requirements.
Benefits of using Cast-Back® elbows
This type of elbow is extremely abrasion-resistant while also being impact-resistant. Cast-Back® elbows easily replace the conventional elbow without changing the line flow and are manufactured to remain in a pneumatic conveying system much longer. This means you can:
- Reduce costs by changing your elbows less frequently
- Improve production efficiency
- Minimize system downtime
Are Cast-Back® elbows right for your pneumatic conveying system?
As with any elbow, you need to make sure a Cast-Back® elbow is right for your system. Choosing the right elbow depends on the design of your system and on how many elbows you need. If you have any queries or concerns, for example about contamination, severe abrasion or temperature, call and talk to an expert.